M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

The greatest thing about the game was a dialogue. I could hear the mane 6 speaking for them self while reading. It had good humor and amazing writing. I loved the dialogs more than sex scenes. I was burst laughing :P.

The sex scenes it self are not bad made, but I prefer First Person view like First game was. I think the sex scene menu need a bit improvement like: Taking less space on screen and option to hide them and maybe keyboard control.
I am really thanks that you finally made it *hugs*.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

After so many zombie movies, games, stories. I think humanity is ready for zombie outbreak, unless they going to shot guns. Quiz is really good, but nothing can tell how you would act in real action. Great job!

Zombie Exterminators Zombie Exterminators

Cool game, really funny to play :D. Good humor. But I must say, after end of driving it causing me a extreme disformed vision, like everything goes to right. I don't appreciating it.

The Exam The Exam

I got A+ I am so proud, Maybe I should try do this in real life? What you think?

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

This game proved me. That great games comes not from action and awesome graphics, but from feels. Game so deeply done can touch any one soul and emotions by just text lines. The story that can teach people to decide and proves that there is always the way. Thank you F-777 for Music that made me sad and cry. Thanks StuStuTheBloo for such master piece that made me to think and get wise. Can't wait for more, love your work.

Arcane Weapon Arcane Weapon

I just finished game and at start it was perfect. The intro and the game progress. The fighting animations were epic and creative. Now bad thing it is that this game gave me big mind blast and leave me without anything. Biggest problem was that no ending like for intro except for this I get "GAME OVER". Even were to lazy make one picture where he stand above final bosses body and those 'bright beam' bots staring at him and some badass dialog quote.
Minor problems were that ancient artifacts near the end were soooo HARD to get. I BEATED SURVIVAL BOSS and he got 99999 hp I think, and I got only 47 artifacts. I though I would get near 100 or something. Also minor thing that I don't take for serious but there were 'tries' and I did liked them at start but due I never died except for 3 times, It was useless. It total I liked game but I don't recommend to stick with it for long, It was for me just for one day hell of a game.

Nitrome Must Die Nitrome Must Die

Nice

Infectonator 2 Infectonator 2

This game blow my brains off with it awesomeness. I guess this is because I love Zombies and Pixel art so much, and don't forget about world domination ;p. I really enjoyed this game and I am Zombie now. I am sad that woman at News doesn't give a thing Xd. News report Woman: "New York was destroyed and 125 people were killed *careless face*" I expected she would change look more awful or act more stressed with more town destroyed. What a such a Mystery XD. But I give it max stars anyway because I LOVE IT!

The Black Knight Rises The Black Knight Rises

I really found this game enjoying until part when you need jump of the wall. It really hard, it could be like this: hold up and press any direction he will jump straight there but not fall down. Music was cool I did like it. Only made it to 5th level before I raged Dx, sorry.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I can freely send this to Nova to make a Until I Rage video series because I DID RAGE AAAARRRGGHH but not bad graphics