DEVICES - PUBLICLY FUNDED DEVICES - PUBLICLY FUNDED

Instead of sharing it on facebook I will show this video to each person myself!

Underpunch. Underpunch.

I like how this small kid is on steroids xD. Nicely done animation dear sir! Maybe not smooth but that was plenty of drawings done there. Good work!

your art is shit your art is shit

I like this shit. I love my shit. Thanks.

dylan responds:

"yeah you could watch from your window"

- beyoncé, 2013

M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound! M.S.A.2.: RainbowRound!

The greatest thing about the game was a dialogue. I could hear the mane 6 speaking for them self while reading. It had good humor and amazing writing. I loved the dialogs more than sex scenes. I was burst laughing :P.

The sex scenes it self are not bad made, but I prefer First Person view like First game was. I think the sex scene menu need a bit improvement like: Taking less space on screen and option to hide them and maybe keyboard control.
I am really thanks that you finally made it *hugs*.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

After so many zombie movies, games, stories. I think humanity is ready for zombie outbreak, unless they going to shot guns. Quiz is really good, but nothing can tell how you would act in real action. Great job!

Zombie Exterminators Zombie Exterminators

Cool game, really funny to play :D. Good humor. But I must say, after end of driving it causing me a extreme disformed vision, like everything goes to right. I don't appreciating it.

The Milkman The Milkman

I am the Milkman

Jjintta Set is coming. Jjintta Set is coming.

*cries* best... in my whole life

Hands Free Hands Free

Some people may say "What is this abomination?" or "This makes me puke" but I say the author has a point. His work are based on people who obsessed with telephones and internet etc. Author sees all those persons in reality and breaks the illusion for us. I can imagine how he just sees that in corner of room and redraws it. Future of generation is in ours hands and he just one who acts by showing what someone can't see!

Comick responds:

Ah thanks man for the kind words and looking further into the piece then just the basic surface values when yeah I put some real thought and purpose into my pieces (even if they may or may not always read perfectly or as bluntly as it could be to the casual or close minded viewer). So thanks for taking the moment to look deeper into the visual imagery!!